According to Jaxsta’s inaugural list of the 100 Most Successful Producers in the Business, Jack Antonoff is the top music producer in the world.
Jaxsta, the world’s largest public database of music credits, determined the list by analyzing data provided by record labels, publishers, distributors, industry associations and charts for the period March 2021 to February 2022. Jaxsta’s weighted algorithms calculated each producer’s chart performance, number of Grammy wins and nominations, Spotify streams, RIAA certifications and total credits to determine the world’s 100 most successful producers. The list also includes artists whose work has production or co-production credits.
The top 10 on the list include Louis Bell, Mike Dean, Phineas O’Connell, Frank Dukes, Taylor Swift, Yeh (Kanye West), Tanny, Max Martin and Diplo.
Antoff won a Grammy in 2021 for Swift’s “Folk Song” and earned a nomination in the Producer of the Year, non-classical category. Her work on Swift’s album “Evermore” is up for several Grammys again this year, including Album of the Year and Producer of the Year. Over the past year, Antonoff has demonstrated his talents in re-recordings of Swift’s “Red” and “Fearless”, Lord’s “Solar Power”, St. Vincent’s “Daddy’s Home” and Claro’s “Sling”, in addition to his band Bleachers. it used. Album “Take the Sadness Out of Saturday Night.”
“Congratulations to Jack for his incredible achievement and to all the amazing producers who made it to the Top 100,” Jackie Luez Schurl, CEO and Founder of Jaxsta, said in a statement. “While Jaxsta ensures every musical creative’s work receives the credit they are due – no matter whether they have one credit or multiple Grammys – the depth and breadth of our data means we are unparalleled. Have also been able to provide insight into today’s music industry. Annual Honors List: Producers is such an insight – keep an eye out for more, coming soon!”
According to Jaxsta, the top 20 producers in the world are:
- Jack Antonoff (Taylor Swift, Lord)
- Louis Bell (Post Malone, Justin Bieber, Halsey)
- Mike Dean (Yeah, Pop Smoke, FKA Twigs)
- Phineas O’Connell (Billie Eilish, JP Saxe, Justin Bieber)
- Frank Dukes (Shawn Mendes, James Blake, Rosalia)
- Taylor Swift
- Tanny (Bad Bunny, Ozuna, Selena Gomez)
- Max Martin (Adele, Lady Gaga, The Weeknd)
- Diplo (Major Lazer, Chris Brown, Bruno Mars)
- Greg Kurstin (Adele, Foo Fighters)
- Omar Feidi (Lil Nas X, The Kid Laroi)
- Ian Kirkpatrick (Charlie XCX, Dua Lipa)
- Aaron Dessner (Taylor Swift)
- Daniel Negro (Olivia Rodrigo)
- Nick Mira (Juss Wright, Machine Gun Kelly)
- Benny Blanco (Rihanna, The Kid Laroi, Ed Sheeran)
- Oscar Holter (The Weeknd)
- Blake Slatkin (The Kid Laroi, Justin Bieber, Lil Nas X)
Find the full list here.
optional screen reader